The last third of the year flies by around here. Fall brings with it lots of weddings and shoots and fun times with family and friends. September kicked off this busy time with lots to do for the business and lots to do with our favorite people. You can see my insta posts from each month in 2015 so far here: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, and August.
Commenting on these instagram posts, starting at the top, reading left to right…
* I am a big supporter of celebrating your people in all their seasons of life. My sweet friend Lydia (who has been on the blog many times) is expecting her third little one and Leah (who has also been on the blog many times) and I threw her a baby shower. I do love planning all the details with my friends, for my friends.
* If you know downtown Raleigh businesses you might recognize this rainbow wall. We had Ahpeele do some screen print work for us – they were so awesome to work with. We’ve made a little surprise gift for our Story Photographer newborns…
* One random Saturday we did not have a wedding so before my afternoon shoots David and I took Thabiso to the flea market with us. On the way there, David needed some coffee so then Thabiso needed some hot chocolate. How cute are these two?!
* Speaking of cute boys, once again we had a furry house guest for a week while his Dads were in Europe. David is a dog person and we just love having Sampson around… can’t you tell?
* Y’all, sometimes there is major stuff going on in my world. It’s not stuff I get to share on social media because it’s not all my story to tell. But I feel like it’s fair to share that sometimes what is on social media is not all that is going on for that person. It’s good to be honest – life is not always sunshiney trips to the flea market.
* I just had to throw in another picture of David and Sampson. We do love other people’s pets – its fun to keep them and then give them back when their parents get home!
* One of the things that sold us on this house was it’s amazing back deck. David and I love time together and with friends on this deck, cafe lights on. This was the first chilly night as summer turned into fall and we LOVE those first few chilly nights. We grabbed jackets and blankets and good beverages and sat outside for hours just talking. Sometimes it’s good just to stop the world and talk to your spouse. About serious stuff. About random stuff. About whatever.
* My friends have good humor, y’all. Since I had to have my gallbladder removed, the Calverts gave me one on a keychain. How fun are my people!?
* The last week of September my little brother Thabiso was on fall break at school. Since we work from home, that means he was hanging out with us. One day he just decided to spend it in his Batman onesie. How adorable is that?! He won’t be sitting around in onesies forever, people. This I know.