We hope we are always clear on why we do what we do – we believe that every story is important and worth telling. So this month we are encouraging YOU to Love Your Story because it is important and worth telling. The first step of that? Get in front of the camera with the people you love. Hear me say it – I mean any and all cameras… even the ones in your cell phone. Of course we feel like it’s an important investment to be photograph professionally with your people. It’s easy to roll our eyes at the abundance of photos on our cellphones but you know what, I also think it’s lovely to be able to so easily and quickly get pictures of and with your favorite people.
I am also here to remind you to not only take pictures of the people you love most, but to get into the pictures with them. Because YOU are someone that somebody else loves a lot. You are. I know it can be hard to be photographed. Being photographed is a reminder that we are SEEN. It is so vulnerable to be seen, even if it is by the people we love most. So often we want to hide in our insecurities, whether they be physical or otherwise, and its a lot harder to do that when we are not in control of how we are seen. It’s my hope that you can lean into your love for the people in your circle and work through any insecurities you have in being seen, so you can capture the love! Life is short, we are not promised tomorrow, so let’s love BIG!!
Coming up in our Love Your Story series we are going to talk about….
* Getting in front of the camera with those you love in your story.
* Protecting the digital images you have with the ones you love in your story – both those you take on your phone to those we take for you.
* Choosing what images to print to have physical copies in your living spaces to point you back to your story.
* Then we will take it a step further and talk about picking show case images to print as large prints or canvases that in an instant bring you back to the heart of your story.
* We will then wrap it up by talking about telling your story through albums, from the ones you can order off your social media feeds all the way to the lifetime heirloom art books we can design for you to showcase your wedding images.
Now go be in photos with your people!